Sunday

A day with friends

Valentines Day, it's a day not only for lovers.
Also, it's time for friends to have a night out and have fun.

Yesterday, february 15th, when I haven't received any text from my pals
I've decided to watch movie alone and eat cream puff and spend the day with myself again.

But, after 30mins later, my friend called (finally) and she told me, "let's watch 'starting over again' movie". I just arrived in Country Mall at that time, so I told her to call derp to reserve tickets for us because I'll buy something first.

Down at the supermarket, I took my time looking for the best souvenir I can share with them.
I saw a lot of sweets lining up but I chose "cream puff" and "eclair"  


The creaminess of choux creme that melts in your mouth.
The softness texture and its balanced sweetness.
You'd definitely like to eat more.


The shop is located at Gaisano Countrymall (ground floor). 
If you buy a box set you'd get one free. 
It's worth P170 (approx $3) 


Eclair is worth P50 (2 pcs)


After I bought souvenirs, I headed immediately to Jcentre mall to meet up with my friend.
Afterwards, the ticket was almost sold out so we had no choice but to choose the "last full show" which starts around 8:30pm. It's still around 5 at that time so we decided to go for karaoke.

However, the karaoke rooms are full and the only spot left is the out in the open. We really want to sing that bad so even though there are a lot of people at that time, it didn't really mattered at all. When it was somehow a little bit embarrassing, I took the chance to ask the counter guy to reserve us a room and it was a success! It was a long concert -- we sang for around 2 hours!


Then, we were hungry so we stopped by in a Korean foodstand inside the mall named "Massita". We ordered Jjampong meal set for only 89 pesos!! 


Woow! It was overly delicious! More delicious than Da Rae Won and Yamiga! And it's not expensive! I also tried their kimbab, woooooh!!! To die for! I'd definitely go back there again. Scrumptious! 


So after our very satisfying meal we head to the cinema and waited an hour. 


The movie was amazing. Mostly of Filipino romantic movies, the story and endings are redundant.
But starting over again was different. 

For me, the twist of the story gives more impact and it will be unforgettable, it's a new style and it's interesting that way. It's a mixture of what happens in actuality or reality. Most of romantic movies you'd see will always have a good happy endings. However, in this movie, although it's still ended up in a "happily ever after" but not what you've really expected. To rate it, I'd definitely go for 9/10.

 TTFN~

-maru

No comments:

Post a Comment