Friday

la vie parisienne - cebu

Happy Valentines Everyone! Although I'm single since birth. It doesn't matter.
Anyway, today, I went to "La vie parisienne" which is the first French Boulangerie (Bakery) & Wine Shop here in Cebu and I spent a day with a tasty treat.



I tasted their lovely "Moelleux Chocolat" and wow, it's very delicious! Perfect way to pamper my cravings, talk about having an intense sweet tooth.



Also, I went to get my "privilege card" in AF Cebu. Sadly, it wasn't useful in La vie Parisienne. But hey, I had a 10% discount when I enrolled for a french class.

Yes I am taking up French Class (starting next month). I don't know if I can manage to memorize it the way I did with Japanese but I guess I had to polish my English as well.

I may not be fluent in English (anymore) but at least I have a specific language I'm good at. Sadly, my English ability deteriorated when I started studying Japanese.

Not bragging, but I want to thank God for helping me passing the Japanese Proficiency Language Test N2 Exam. Heck, it was a bloody long battle. It took me years to finally pass it.

Anyway, so, I'm here to talk about "La vie Parisienne". IKR.

So my thoughts?

Well, I haven't actually tasted all of their pastries yet but so far so good. Moelleux chocolat tasted great.

It had this soft "moist" texture that melts in your mouth.

I'd like to try Croissant next time. I will be going there on March since I'm having my classes. so, I might visit often from then on. Of course, I have a tight budget and strict diet plan to follow (of course, to lose weight) so I will refrain from buying and eating a lot of deadly sweets.

"La vie Parisienne" is located in Lahug, around 15 min walk from JY Square. The stores opens from I don't know when but closes at 12 midnight. So anyone near the city can visit there anytime.

And oh! Since it's Valentines Day, I'm totally loving the ambiance and it had a nice touch and had a fabulous decorations, not to mention the mouthwatering sweets (wine). I've heard that it's also a wine library. So wine lovers and enthusiasts should come visit.



Till next post! TTFN~

-maru











No comments:

Post a Comment